Thursday, November 4

I'm Still Here!!!

No, I haven't fallen off of the face of the Earth... I promise!
I started my new job as a Project Manager for Plaid Skirt Marketing (click here to see the cute website that will be even cuter in a few weeks with a little help from me!) on Monday and have been in a whirlwind ever since!  One of the many perks of my new job is casual, yet stylish, work attire!  The fashion-loving side of me loves the fact that Hue, (whose new website launches on Monday, keeping my fingers crossed), is one of our clients so I get to try-out and wear awesome and comfortable Hue leggings and tights to work!
My first day of work outfit, with a J. Crew tweed skirt and
warm taupe striped pocket t, charcoal gray Hue tights
& my favorite Frye Boots!  I threw on a navy school
boy blazer from the Gap plus a cream scarf and
was picture-perfect for my first day at the office!
Sunday night/Monday morning was pretty funny--I packed my lunch the night before!  


I packed my lunch box with my favorite Greek yogurt: Fage (pronounce Fa-yeh) 0%, a mix of berries (blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries) for lunch--plus an apple!  I had my Bigelow green tea with pomegranite and acai berry for an afternoon pick-me-up with a snack-pack of dried bananas and mango.  But the best part of my lunch is my favorite thing I've ever bought at a camping store: my utensil.  I like to call it my "Kniffoon" (ka-niff-oon) for knife/fork/spoon!  It's actually by a company called Light My Fire and they call it a boring-old "Spork."  They're FABULOUS... check them out by clicking here!


Little Miss A got into UNC at Chapel Hill Medical School on Tuesday (GO HEELS!!!) and we celebrated with friends and a K & A Fave, pasta with sausage, which was my first-ever post on First Apartment, First Kitchen!  Wednesday A and I had to recover from Tuesday night and sleep a little extra, and here I am now on 101 Thursday!
I didn't forget to post, but working in Raleigh means I get home later, throwing off my evening schedule just a bit.  But I'm adjusting and will share a 101 Lesson later tonight!

Let me know if you have any requests for recipes or types of food.  I may be posting a little less often than everyday, but I'll be putting up better recipes, funnier cooking stories, and more delicious photos!
xoxo
K

No comments: