Wednesday, November 24

So Many Delicious Treats, So Little Time!!

Yes, I know, it's hard to imagine that Thanksgiving is one of my FAVORITE holidays!  (It's second only to Christmas because when I was little I'd break into a frenzied-sweat at the excitement of the morning!)


Anywho.... I have so many things I want to share!  I am home in chilly NY and we're preparing Thanksgiving for over 20 people!!!!  I'm not even sure of the final count just yet... it seems to keep creeping up!  There are pies to be baked, pecans to be toasted, turkeys (emphasis on the plural... plus a duck!) to be roasted, potatoes to be smashed, stuffing to be stuffed, meringue to be whipped, some veggies to be mixed in somewhere, cranberry to be sliced, and post-Thanksgiving dinner food-coma naps to be had!


I love the holidays!  There are plenty of McCormick Family photos to come and cooking successes and failures, plus photos and recipes!
And that's only SOME of the McCormick's....
I'm tired just thinking about it!!  And make sure to wear the pants with the elastic waistband -- there's a lot of eating ahead of us all!
A few more girls added in... maybe this year we'll all be looking!

No comments: