Sunday, October 3

Coming Up...

This weekend has been a little crazy.  M (triathlete) and her boyfriend, E, were here on Saturday.  A & I cooked a delicious meal for them... Fettuccini with Parmesan, spinach, and tomatoes; roasted green beans with garlic (from the blog!); and the Lemon Basil Chicken!  It was a HUGE hit.
But now A and I are at a work retreat ("work") at Wrightsville Beach.  I'm doing some good investigation for future posts, so I'm still doing "research."  We did go to a delicious Mexican taco place on Wrightsville Beach for dinner tonight... great fish tacos, A & I had delicious Enchiladas Suizas, and amazing margheritas and other delicous taquilla drinks!!!

I will be sharing tomorrow... especially based on the line-up of talks scheduled for tomorrow... think neuroscience and lots of big words I don't understand.

Until tomorrow when I have a kitchen and my own kitchen gadgets..

xoxo
K & A

No comments: